PT. Megaxus Infotech (hereinafter referred to as “Megaxus”, “we”, “us” or “our”) as the publisher of mobile online games in Indonesia has one purpose which is to deliver best gaming experience you will ever had.
Personal and Other Information Megaxus Collect
Personal information is information that let us know who you are and may be used to contact you online or offline, which Megaxus will collect and acquire them with the following methods:
- Information provided by you when registering for our Services, websites, jobs, products, contests, and special events; posting in or commenting on our message boards, forums, news blogs, chat rooms, or private messages; purchasing a product or services through our online stores; contacting our Customer Service directly from phone or e-mail.
- During your visit on Megaxus Sites or applications, we may automatically record your computer’s operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address, access times, browser type and language and referring Web site addresses. We may use this information to monitor, develop and analyze your use of the Services.
- We may use this information to create a user profile and provide you with our Services. Your e-mail address may be used to contact you about your experience with Megaxus Sites and notify you about company news and promotions. Your address may be used if we have merchandise or other physical promotional materials that we want to send to you. If you no longer wish to receive these types of promotional materials, you may opt-out from receiving them at any time by e-mailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In addition, your name, address, profile photo, gender, age or birthday, links to your profiles on social networking websites and other third party sites, user names and e-mail addresses will used by us for more personalized services, analyze user trends, and target certain promotions for you, including how we serve you based on statistic data of user characteristics. From there we will know your participation on our events and promotion, those opportunities will be used on our statistic to identifying participation frequency of our Services.
- Your Username will stay confidential from other users including your personal information, including any profile pictures you provided during registration, this also applies during communication process with other users.
- You have the right to decline or refuse our personal information collecting methods, purpose of use, disclosure, and retention mentioned in our Policy. While you are playing Megaxus games or applications on mobile platform, we may collect and record your device information such as the device (model or type, UDID or IMEI), MAC Address, operating system, device name, IP Address, time of access, location, phone number, and other records when using our Services.
- You may choose to voluntarily provide us with various personal information and non-personal information through your use of our Services. We also may use "cookies" and other passive technologies including clear gifs to collect certain non-personal information from you in connection with your use of our Services, such as the pages you visit and the features you use. Our cookies are linked to personal information. A "cookie" is a small piece of data sent from a website and stored in a user's web browser while the user is browsing that website. Our cookies do not include users’ names, e-mail addresses, or other personal information; they are typically used to quickly identify a user's computer, browser, or device and to "remember" things about prior visits (such as the user's use of various features on the service). You can disable cookies or set your browser to alert you when cookies are being sent to your computer; however, disabling cookies may affect your ability to use certain Services. A “web beacon” is an object embedded in a web page or e-mail, which unobtrusively (usually invisibly) allows checking that a user has accessed the content.
- We may occasionally send you push notifications through our mobile applications to send you game updates, high scores and other Service related notifications that may be of importance to you. You may at any time opt-out from receiving these types of communications by turning them off at the device level through your settings.
Megaxus’ Purposes of Collecting Personal Information
- For game account creation and access to play our games.
- For protecting username and personal identification to prevent any unauthorized use of complaint or notice or reports.
- For connection identification, suggestion, and communication with other Megaxus users.
- Personal information will be used in our Services operation and development which provided constantly to deliver our Services as you requested.
- Comments and questions will be handled based on your information by our Customer Service.
- Information provided by you will also be used on process solving any dispute, and payment refund approved or guaranteed by our Customer Service.
- For better understanding of you and your preferences to improve your gaming experience and enjoyment using our Services, including other information we combined from third parties.
- For delivering related information, such as confirmations, invoices, technical notices, updates, security alerts, support and administrative messages.
- For promotional information including rewards, upcoming events, and other news about products and services offered by Megaxus and our selected partners.
Personal Information Disclosure
- Personal information collected in our Services will be used based on our Policy and the collecting process will not be done without your prior notice within our legitimate range of this Policy.
- You must never share or publicly give your personal information to other users to prevent any harm or exploitation while using our Services. We will not be held responsible if anything ever happens to your personal information when you choose to share it and violating our Policy.
- The Company may share your personal information with third parties as described in this Policy. The Company may share your personal information to fulfill a request you have made, such as signing up for an e-mail list or requesting customer support. In the event we offer services or promotions where your personal information is separately collected and used according to the Policy of a third party, we will inform you of that at the time of collection and you may elect not to participate in the service or promotion. In addition, we may share aggregate information (not personal information) regarding our Services usage statistics and user demographics with third parties, but this information will not include personal information.
- We may share your personal information with third parties in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose you or us to legal liability, including as required by law enforcement or other government officials. We also may share your personal information with third parties when we have reasons to believe that a disclosure is necessary to address potential or actual injury or interference with our rights, property, operations, users, or others who may be harmed or may suffer loss or damage, or when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, investigate, or enforce our terms and conditions, combat fraud and/or comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on the Company. In addition, your personal information may be disclosed to a potential or actual successor or assign in connection with a proposed or consummated merger, acquisition, reorganization, bankruptcy, or other similar event involving all or a portion of the Company, the Company's customer information may be transferred to our successor or assign.
Personal Information Retention
- We will retain your personal information in our Services after registration until you choose to leave our Services.
- When you violate this Policy, we will give time limitation on retaining your personal information based on our internal policy.
- Your personal information will be kept based on our retaining time period policy.
- When you register and use our Services, we create unique profile for you into our database according with our internal policy and any law followed by us. Your personal information that will be removed including personal information, personal identification related with Services records, connection log, payment records.
- Your information will no longer be available to use for any purpose when the time of removal has been set and executed.
- Service log of your account will be retained based on our internal policy related with database.
Privacy Security and Protection
- We have security measurements for keeping your personal information and other users safe in our database from lost, stolen, leaked, altered or damaged. Our technical or admin department is committed to provide protection and security for your personal information.
- Your personal information will be encrypted, including your user ID and password then stored and managed without the possibility to change or alter your personal identification on our Services.
- Security measurements such as firewall are made to prevent any personal information damage or leakage or corruption from hacking or computer viruses, etc.
- Our security measurements are supported by always maintaining best technologies available and applied them to our systems.
- For more approach on our technical or admin department, this Policy is a part of personnel training to provide them with knowledge and how we are determined on giving secure system for you.
Third Party Involvement
- Please note that the scope of this Policy is limited to information collected or received by Megaxus through your use of the Services. Megaxus is not responsible for the actions of third party people or companies, the content of their sites, the use of information you provide to them or any products or services they may offer. Any link to those sites does not constitute our sponsorship of, or affiliation with, those people or companies.
Policy Changes or Updates
- We reserve the right to make changes to this Policy. If we make any material changes we will notify you by e-mail or by means of a notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective. We encourage you to periodically review this page to ensure that you are aware of these changes.
- Your continued use of our Services will signify your acceptance of these changes.
- Jl. Mampang Prapatan Raya No.50 Jakarta 12790 - Indonesia
- If you have any inquiries or questions about our Policy, please contact us on email@example.com
- This Policy has been created on 12-06-2015.
- Policy update was last made on 03-03-2016.